Monday, August 21, 2006

Two Months Minus a Week After 27...

Day dreaming? yup, that's what I do best. Since Cinderella once said that: "A dream is a wish Your heart makes". So, while doing it..I'm dreaming, wishing, and thinking all at the same time. And not only at night but often durring the day too.
Tell me about it, whoever said that dreaming is not a good thing? well for me, by dreaming I can produce more time for imaginations, and my imagination is really important in this life (let see the word "this life" as "my life" hehehe), just like Einstein said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge".
Yes, I know so... that by imagining things (and with some effort offcourse) you can actually find knowledge, than by the collaboration of the things mentioned above, your dream can really come true.

OK, now.. lets talk about the future, doesn't have to be exactly about the world's future.. individually we're just a tinny force that the existency doesn't really makes any different globally (that's a euphamism for "people don't really care wether we're death or alive" hehehe sorry no time for sarcasm..). So let's just talk about our own future, my future in this case hehehe.
Starting to think that I'm gifted and lucky enough to have been born with the abillity to feel really confident about my future, I think this kind of thought really matters if you wanna build one (a future).
Since young (not that I'm old now :P ), I am seeing the future not as a whole, but more as some assorted pieces of knowledge, abilities, hopes and dreams which will match someday, somehow, somewhere.
For example, the person I am becoming now.. yeaahh you can say something like evolution or collaboration of some of the pieces i've had since the past. What can I say, I love, stories, movies, technology, nature and sports for as long as I can remember... not to mention some new exciting things I've and will encounter on the way of this evolution. So just sit tight and watch me evolve will you.. hehehe. Like a friend said that, I'm "versatile" well thanks, taking that as a compliment ;) but these are just my way to evolve.. i've learn that everybody have their own (and can seem to be strange for other people sometimes) ways.
At least now I've got the picture of how to glued everything together. Like they always say "it's a process". So, having no doubt about my future... even though this 'twenty something' stage is kinda 'in-between', too young to be an expert, yet too old to pretend that you know nothing about the world hehehe.

Now the last thing I wanna talk about is.. the L O V E. Yeah LOVE, so I know... life brings you love bla bla bla. Sure i love my family, couple of my friends, my room, my surfboard, my books, my collection of national geographic magazines, my powerbook... hehehe. But you know... being 'single' no matter how succesfull you are, still there's some kind of a hole that needs filling in. Like Whitney Houston said: "...what's the sense of trying hard upon your dreams, without someone to share it with..." (hey you out there.. should hear the song! it's like me talking hehehe), can't you see..I'm a sensitive girl with fragile heart (yeahh keep it going like anybody's going to believe me) hehehe.
I don't know maybe..just maybe the first impression of me that people always got is.. I'm strong, independent, or whatever but as we all know.. I'm only human (even if I'm the 'weird phenomenal' one :P ).
mama said "you can't hurry love"... I know, and I'm trying not to use too much of my logical abillity in this one.. I'm sure I'll know one when I found one :) Hhhhmm so hard to find the words to express what I want to tell about this last topic.
well, let's just hear what Snow White's gonna say, I think it's more less what i want to say too:
I'm wishing for the one I love
To find me today
I'm hoping
And I'm dreaming of
The nice things he'll say

Yes quite sweet and simple don't you think?

Well thank you all for reading these messed up words of my mind... ;)

One more thing... in this stage, a nice perfect quote from Jammie Cullum's song:
"i'm a twenty something, and I'll keep being me..."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home